Comments for "εις επαινον δοξης αυτου"

Friday, November 14, 2008

[εις επαινον δοξης αυτου] New comment on Book Recommendation.

Matthew LaPine has left a new comment on your post "Book Recommendation":

Stephen, thank you for your comments. I'm assuming that this comment is directed toward the title of this book: "Perhaps we should let our Philosophy submit to the Word of God."

I do have a question for you, have you read any of the book or heard anything about it?

Your post script comment is precisely what the book is about, it encourages people to lay down their lives for something they believe with deep conviction. It encourages people to have deep conviction.

As to your post script, I couldn't agree more, "Let us be men of humility and deep conviction!"

For the gospel,
Matt



Posted by Matthew LaPine to εις επαινον δοξης αυτου at 3:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home